Manual Business Systems
Straightforward “write-once” manual systems
Kalamazoo’s vast range of manual business systems are designed to make office life easier and simplify everyday business processes. From the ‘write once’ cash receipt book that reproduces information yet eliminates transcribing errors, to the stock control and stock taking systems that give accurate information about your stock position, the practical telephone message system that keeps a permanent record of callers, to the effective sales-lead book for capturing prospects’ details. All our products are designed to capture multiple information in one form. And because they’re manual you can quickly access your information.
Complete everyday tasks
These easy-to-use products can facilitate virtually every office task. Choose from our stock of pre-printed items, or for a truly professional image, we can customise each system to match your company branding. And even create a tailor-made concept exclusively for your business.
- Easy to use manual systems designed to raise efficiency and precision levels in today’s office
- Manual based solutions that are tabulated, balanced and accurate
- Users can enter financial details (receipts, deposits etc) simultaneously onto systems for maximum accuracy, with minimum effort
- Many systems include the ‘write once’ feature, automatically creating duplicate records, so reducing transcribing errors and improving productivity
- Improve your company’s professional image with bespoke branded systems
How does it work?
Depending on the manual system’s purpose – whether it’s a wage system, sales journal or sales management tool – a series of cleverly-designed duplicate forms overlay each other and held in place by a robust, calibrated folder.
This means information needs only be entered once, and is simultaneously copied underneath. In turn, these duplicate forms automatically produce the supporting, mandatory paperwork e.g. wage slip, bank deposit slip etc.
Our extensive range includes:
Accounts Receivable System, Analysis Record, Asset Register, Stock Control, Cash Payments Systems, Cash Receipting System, Cheques, Ledger System, Message Manager, Payroll System, Petty Cash Book / Voucher, Purchase Order Book, Quotation Book, Sales generator, Staff Record Systems and more.